Nemesis and greek mythology nemesis was the greek goddess of vengeance a deity who doled out rewards for noble acts and punishment for evil ones the greeks believed that nemesis didnt always punish an offender immediately but might wait generations to avenge a crime. Nemesis definition something that a person cannot conquer achieve etc the performance test proved to be my nemesis see more. Nemesis and tyche athenian red figure amphora c5th bc antikensammlung berlin nemesis was the goddess of indignation against and retribution for evil deeds and undeserved good fortune. Nemesis nm ss n pl nemeses sz 1 a source of harm or ruin uncritical trust is my nemesis 2 retributive justice in its execution or outcome to follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis 3 an opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome 4 one that inflicts retribution or vengeance 5 nemesis greek
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.