Job description military police officers lead soldiers protect lives and ensure property is maintained on military installations according to the us army website the five main functions of military police officers are reconnaissance and surveillance site security and response law enforcement internment operations and police intelligence. The armys military police play an integral role is securing other military personnel and property at home foreign bases and in forward bases in war zones the military police or mps also are trained in corrections and confining of inmates prisoners of war investigations and mobility security support around the world. Those who want to serve must first take the armed services vocational aptitude battery a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which army jobs are best for you training job training for military police requires 20 weeks of one station unit training and on the job instruction in police methods. When you ask military police officer theres a different job description im assuming that youre asking about the basic enlisted military police heres the official basic description overview military police protect the lives and property on army installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. The military distinguishes between enlisted and officer careers enlisted personnel make up about 83 percent of the armed forces and carry out military operations the remaining 17 percent are officers leaders of the military who manage both activities and enlisted personnel enlisted personnel typically do the following
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.