A tribute to the military police who served in vietnam military police pause to reflect after the battle for the american embassy during the 1968 tet offensive audiomachine fire and honor . The year 1968 saw major developments in the vietnam war the military operations started with an attack on a us base by the vietnam peoples army nva and the viet cong on january 1 ending a truce declared by the pope and agreed upon by all sides. History of us army military police in vietnam 1962 september 14 1962 the 560th mp company from fort hood tx arrives in vietnam it is the first military police unit to arrive in vietnam and is assigned duties at vung tau. Tet 1968 photo cd 716th military police action saigon vietnam 0 results you may also like
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.