The campus of the future report examines the trends affecting the design operation and experience of higher education campuses highlighting global best practices from the education sector and beyond it aims to help higher education designers developers and facilities managers better understand the forces shaping these evolving spaces. A 30 year community vision takes shape the 10 acre campus 46 acre pumice mine and 72 acre landfill expand the campus footprint to 128 acres these properties make up one of the largest undeveloped areas within the city of bend. A global search for a multidisciplinary design team to enhance and enliven the universitys campus
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.