A closer look darwins theory of evolution by natural selection assumed that tiny adaptations occur in organisms constantly over millions of years gradually a new species develops that is distinct from its ancestors in the 1970s however biologists niles eldredge and stephen jay gould proposed that evolution by natural selection may not have been such a smooth and consistent process. Evolution evolution theory in biology postulating that the various types of plants animals and other living things on earth have their origin in other preexisting types and that the distinguishable differences are due to modifications in successive generations it is one of the keystones of modern biological theory
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.