The econometric analysis of network data serves as an entry point for advanced students researchers and data scientists who are seeking to perform effective analyses of networks especially inference problems it introduces the key results and ideas in an accessible yet rigorous way confining formal proofs to extensively annotated appendices. Analysis of social and economic networks many social and economic activities are em bedded in networks furthermore datasets with natural graph theoretic ie network structure are increasingly available to researchers we will review i how to describe summarize and visually present network data and ii formal econometric models of. Econometric analysis of network data georgetown center for economic practice may 8th and 9th 2017 course description this course will provide an overview of econometric methods appropriate for the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.