Constable definition is a high officer of a royal court or noble household especially in the middle ages how to use constable in a sentence. Constable definition an officer of the peace having police and minor judicial functions usually in a small town rural district etc see more. Constable an official of a municipal corporation whose primary duties are to protect and preserve the peace of the community in medieval law a constable was a high functionary under the french and english kings the importance and dignity of this position was second only to that of the monarch
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.