This was a question asked to my cousin in a recent phone interview with cisco youre given an array of integers unsorted and the length is really large perhaps a million integers now you are required to write an efficient code to retrieve topn integers if n is 10 return the top 10 integers from the array. Cisco partnered with hackerrank to present coding challenges to security hackers and software coders over 12000 registrants hoped to crack the code congrats to the best of the best worldwide software challenge
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.